Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Brooklyn's new trick!

I went to the store with my friend Katie and left Brooklyn with Andy. Andy put her down for a nap. When I got back Andy told me to go look at her, this is what I found!

By the way she has started rolling over now!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Time to move all the extras out of her crib. Good job, Brooklyn! One more step to freedom.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers, it's time to get the bumper for her. Isn't funny how they can sleep in the most bizarre postions?

Rose said...

Michelle doesn't roll over yet, but she moves around on her back and woke up once crying because her leg was stuck in the crib.

Tracie said...

cute cute!

hawesfamof4 said...

It boggles my mind- I'd never be able to sleep like that! But, Hailey does the same thing! I put her to bed on her back and she wakes up on her stomach at the complete opposite side of the crib. Wierd.