Here are a few pics of my friends Leah (brunette) and Jess (blonde) from work. They are great!


Random pictures That I love!

This is just cute!

"But I want to go to work too..."

In her favorite place. Her bouncer. Thanks Adrie and Marty.

NOPE I am not eating my boogers, folks. I am eating Peas and I LOVE THEM!

What a good Uncle Andy is!
For Mother's Day Jared and Brooklyn got me a gift certificate for a spa day. My friend Katie also got one from her husband and sons. It was well worth it. The package included a manicure, pedicure, facial and a massage!


5 comments:
Brooklyn is still cute.
So do you feel more beautiful? I know Brooklyn is! Her hair seems to be getting redder!
What a great present!! Brooklyn is so, so cute!! She seems like such a smily happy baby!
I love that picture of Brooklyn sticking her tongue out! She's getting big. Speaking of big, Andy looks really big in that picture.
Michelle is into sticking her tounge out all the time now, too. Brooklyn is a very cute baby, and you and your friends are pretty cute chicks too, in your shades.
Post a Comment