Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Summer Fun Part 1
Some might call me cheap some might call me economical. I love to swim and play in the water. I am trying to teach Brooklyn to like the water too. I don't have the dough to take her to a pool everyday where it is baby friendly. So we went to Wally world and spent a whoppin' 6 bucks for a baby pool. She had alot of fun when she got used to it. She didn't even mind the water temperature...(I got it from the hose two hours ago at the most)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh my, her expressions are priceless! I just want to kiss her. I like the pool, it looks alot more baby friendly then mine is.
That's a chubby little baby you have there. Can't wait to squeeze her.
I love that last picture. Her expression, and the close-up.
I like the middle picture! She's thinkin' about something!
I love how you are holding her up with your feet as you take the pictures. Cute Chubby Baby!!!
I must admit, I keep coming back to see thee pictures. She is just so freaking cute, I can't get enough!
WOW she is growing fast!! So, so cute!
I thought Kason was big for his age, but Brooklyn and Kason look about the same size. So cute! Glad she is enjoying the water. Can't have a kid that doesn't like the water. They are growing up way to fast!
Adyson loves the water too!! We just go to the beach cause it it free. Too bad you don't live here or they'd be best buds by now!
So....is there ever going to be a summer part 2? Or are you a neglectful mother that never takes pictures of her only child.
I was wondering about Part 2 also! She's too cute not to update!
Post a Comment