Sunday, June 08, 2008

Christiansen 2008

Here are some of my best photos from this weekend. Sorry if I missed any that you wanted to see.


Brooklyn and Michelle talking


I don't want to smile. Brooklyn watching us clean up the trailer from camping.


Jared wanted me to post this for his mom.



Sexy Ben!


All clean ... Mommy's turn.


Heather and Brooklyn


Michelle vs. Alphalpha (sp)


Jared won first prize in the biggest fish contest....Ben got second. You could say Jared "Nuked" him! If you want to know more about that ask Jared any question!


The hearty hikers on N rock!


Brooklyn and Michelle. Brooklyn looks taller because Michelle is slouching but they are about the same size!


Grandpa Brooklyn and Grandma.


Wind blockers for a hot dog fire. Stupid wind.


LaCee and Brooklyn.


Lacee is cleaner than Ryan.....how did that happen?


Mom thought she needed a snooze.


Brooklyn was so worn out by it all that she passed out in like .2 seconds when I went to make her a bottle.

5 comments:

Delene said...

It was a fun weekend. Even though we all had to have a nap!!! We wore Brooklyn out!

Rose said...

It was a fun weekend. Thanks for posting those pictures.

Susan said...

Sorry I missed out. I love the windblocker picture!

Tracie said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I too think the windblocker picture is awesome!! What a HOOT!