A little wax action eh? Looks good!!
I was going to guess the same as Tracie - It looks great!
I guess I don't pay close enough attention, because I'm not sure.
I was going to guess a smile.
Look'n handsome Andy!! I would have never of guessed. Thanks for the clue Tracie.
Andy, you know Mary Ann likes to dress you up! Watch out!
Just don't let her get any maxi pads out -- or is that Tracie you have to be concerned about?
So it's not an earring?!!! Nice photo, Andy.
Even I know what it was...What threat or bribe did you use?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
A little wax action eh? Looks good!!
I was going to guess the same as Tracie - It looks great!
I guess I don't pay close enough attention, because I'm not sure.
I was going to guess a smile.
Look'n handsome Andy!! I would have never of guessed. Thanks for the clue Tracie.
Andy, you know Mary Ann likes to dress you up! Watch out!
Just don't let her get any maxi pads out -- or is that Tracie you have to be concerned about?
So it's not an earring?!!! Nice photo, Andy.
Even I know what it was...What threat or bribe did you use?
Post a Comment