Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday


Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!! Brooklyn Marie was 7 pounds 6.1 ounces, 19.5 inches and came into the world at 7:52 a.m. Jared and I are way excited! She is such a sweet heart.

12 comments:

Andy Bartholomew said...

what a cutie, cant wait to spoil her!

Susan said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her.

A.K.A. - Adam, Kasey, Ady said...

Oh she is precious... congrats & thanks for the text message at 6:52 this morning-Hawaii time!!!

Rose said...

She's even cuter in person.

Tracie said...

What a cutie!! I can't wait to hold her either. Kasey..if you're in Hawaii, you deserve to be bothered early in the morning!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Brooklyn is a beautiful baby!! Congrats to Brooklyn's parents. I'm so happy for you all.

Darren Clark said...

congratulations.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

HOORAYY!! I've been watching for this post!! There is nothing better than a new baby. Congrats!!!!!

Alicia said...

We are SO super excited for you guys! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Can't wait to come and visit again...now that you've got someone to fill that cute nursery with :)

Alicia

Ben said...

I am so mad at you right now i cant believe no one told me you are all on my shit list except brooklyn and unless you send me some homemade cookies choclate chip would be nice congrats by the way she is a hottie ;) cant wait for her to tell me im her fav.

Susan said...

More pictures please.

Tracie said...

seriously!!!! some of us don't get to see her every day and live through pictures.