Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007




SOOOO....I have the cutest husband and now I also have the coolest computer!!!! Jared gave US a computer for Christmas this year. It is screaming fast. I would like to take this time to publically thank him. What a stud! Also I would like to say that this means more frequent posts but lets get real here......FAT CHANCE!

6 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so relieved to see something else besides the birthday post. I'm sure when that baby comes we'll see a lot of posts. Merry Christmas!

Rose said...

I like the new look of the blog. It sounds like a fun computer.

Mary Ann said...

Jared didn't like the orange.

Delene said...

Exciting! I need a new computer, too. But I'll have to save up first! You had better do a lot more blogging when Brooklyn is born!

Mary Ann said...

Apparently you guys forgot to read the last part....FAT CHANCE!

Andy Bartholomew said...

I love how its YOUR Christmas present.lol