So for my birthday I had lots of good times. First I was able to sleep in and then my sweet husband took me out to breakfast. He then presented me with a new camera. Which I am very pleased with. Next we went down to my doctors appointment and found out we are getting a baby girl. Finally I was forced to go to work where I was rewarded with another surprise. My office was decorated with balloons and streamers. I had a really good birthday. At the end of the day my friend Leah put on quite the show for me and sang me happy birthday with helium. I tried to download the video and it was taking 30 min plus so I gave up.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! You updated....even if your birthday was back in August!
That does sound like a fun birthday. And you even got to sleep in. You gotta love that.
Good job updating. I'm proud of you.
Happy Birthday...a little late!
Happy late Birthday!! Glad you updated.
I'm really tired of looking at this blog entry. I think when that baby comes we will see more updates.
Post a Comment