Saturday, April 28, 2007

NEWS FLASH

I would just like to announce that we are going to the zoo today with the Ryan, LaCee, Kaitlin, Jared, Heather, and Luke. It should be great times. Hopefully we get a few good pics to show you all. I haven't decided yet if I am bringing my camera. Sometimes it becomes really cumbersome.

Also The things I planted a while ago......well some are doing great others not so hot. I planted 4 herbs, Lemon Balm, Lavender, Chamomile, Rosemary. Only the Lemon Balm is making a real go but the Chamomile is trying. The Lavender and Rosemary are an absolute no show. Next we move on to vegetables, Black beans and Tomatos. I have one tomato that grew. I even planted it outside. Flowers, I have painted daisys, Shasta daisys, white alysum and golden alysum. The alysum grew well and so did the daisys. Problem is is that it got to hot and basically boiled the ones still in the green house or would it be steamed. Oh well noone can say that I didn't try.

More gardening. I decided (with a little help from my sister-in-law, Leah) to plant a Zuchini plant. Well I haven't seen much of anything till yesterday when I looked and saw this massive leaf coming through. With alot of gusto. Kinda funny really. While I was looking for those seeds I saw these really cool vin e flowers caled cypress they are really pretty. If I wasn't so lazy I would look them up online and give you a visual. Have a great day.

I'm goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo.... how about you, you, you.... won't you come too, too, too.... I'm going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

4 comments:

Delene said...

I think the younger kids were just accompanying the OLDER kids so that they had an excuse to go to the zoo! I hope you took your camera so we can see pictures. Oh, get a start of chamomile from your dad....he has LOTS!

Tracie said...

Just this morning I was riding past the zoo telling my friends how I wanted to go!! I'm jealous! I don't see any grass growing in my yard yet! And it's been a whole WEEK!!! :)

Rose said...

Patients, Tracie, it will come. I think Kaitlin took pictures of the zoo with her new camera she got from her birthday. I will try to post some.

Susan said...

I'm jealous, too. I want to go to the Hogle Zoo.