Thursday, March 29, 2007
Spring
I think that alot of people are getting spring fever. I know I am. I went to Lowes on Saturday and bought a plant starter tray thingy and some seeds. I then took them over to my neighbors house and had my special helpers help me plant. They have been asking for about two weeks if they could help me plant yet. Unfortunatley I forgot my camera. Anyway yesterday (Wednesday) I went to check the plants to see if they needed more water and I was pleasantly surprised.
You can't really see it in this picture so I took a close up.
If you really think about it, it is alot cheaper and ALOT more fun to watch your own plants grow. Really it's not that much work either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so glad you did an update!! What did you plant?
I was going to say the same thing as Jolene. Great minds think alike.
Yeah, but it's so easy just to buy them already started!! Maybe next year I'll try that. I'll be lucky if I get anything planted this year.
What did you plant? :-)
Mary Ann the gardner! Did you just plant tomatoes or did you do some flowers, too?
I think Tracie may have you all beat. She is pretty determined this season. umm Update! its been like a day sheesh
Post a Comment