Monday, May 28, 2007

Surprise!


Jared and I got the biggest surprise of our lives the other day.
As most of you know by now I am PREGNANT!!!! I am feeling good for the most part but there are some days that are quite questionable. To the Right is a picture of what our baby is looking like so far. He/She is approximately 4 to 5 mm and by the end of the week it will more than double to 11 to 13 mm! According to http://www.i-am-pregnant.com my baby weights approximately 0.03 ounces. If you put in my due date of Jan. 15, 2008. It will keep you updated of exactly were I am.
As for other updates as far as weddings and such I am sorry I have not updated and I will try to soon I am just not at my house right now!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see you with a baby belly. I hope you feel wonderful all through out your pregnancy.

Rose said...

I can't wait to meet him or her.

Susan said...

Oh, your baby is so cute!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks

Tracie said...

yeah, I can't wait to be pregnant!! NOT!!!!!!

Rose said...

I can't wait for you to be pregnant either, Tracie. Just get married first.

Delene said...

Girls, girls, girls! You all make me smile! I'm pretty excited to have a new grandchild, though! Congratulations, Mary Ann and Jared!

Carl and Pat said...

Is this the new version of ultrasound photos?!!! Amazing. Congratulations, both of you!

Mary Ann said...

No it was picture that I found on the internet.

Delene said...

Hey, Mary Ann! We need an update!

Susan said...

Enough of this fake baby picture. We need real pictures of your belly.