
Did I mention that it is a picture of a good snowboarder? Well that does not resemble me at all. The next to are classic examples of what I did the Majority of the day.


Needless to say I eventually started sledding down the hill. Now that, I can do! I have had much practice on Heber's Hill and The Gum Hill.
If you don't know how to ski/snowboard here's a hint of two things you can do.
1. Take lessons. If that is too expensive see #2.
2. Stay on the bunny slopes......THEY ARE FREE and you can learn there. Usually there are instructors helping someone else....FREE tips!
Bottom line...I had lots of fun and I think I prefer the regular old skiing.
P.S. My butt hurts and I have bruises...those pictures won't be posted due to graphic content.
4 comments:
Way to go Mary Ann!!! Kyle got a snowboard for Christmas. He does great going down the hill by our house. I stick to sleding.
I've skiied a little, and it is fun, but I haven't been for a very long time. I've heard when people start snowboarding they spend a lot of time on their butt. Good job, though. At least you can say you've tried it.
I was going to ask if you were pretty sore. I'm going skiing on Saturday.
I think your boss spoils you! Looks like you had a great time. Bruses heal! Helichrysm works great for them.
Post a Comment