He sure saves the day, doesn't he?
I guess I need to get into that. I've heard good things, but never watched it.
Mary Ann you should check out Jeff's blog. Don't worry Rose, I haven't gotten into it either.
Who's that???
24 is a TV show, and Jack is a character on the show. It's pretty popular right now, but I've never seen it.
Can't sleep so I thought I'd check out the family updates. Hey at least I called on commercial time. Would've tried to bug you and Jared too if I had yous numero de telefono.
Jeff, I can give you their phone number!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He sure saves the day, doesn't he?
I guess I need to get into that. I've heard good things, but never watched it.
Mary Ann you should check out Jeff's blog. Don't worry Rose, I haven't gotten into it either.
Who's that???
24 is a TV show, and Jack is a character on the show. It's pretty popular right now, but I've never seen it.
Can't sleep so I thought I'd check out the family updates. Hey at least I called on commercial time. Would've tried to bug you and Jared too if I had yous numero de telefono.
Jeff, I can give you their phone number!
Post a Comment