Is there some story behind this?
I was going to ask the same thing.
me too!!
So what's the story?
Ice, and following too close!
Don't you wish you knew. (Mom does NOT have the story right). I plan on telling the story only once so you will have to wait till the family party!
So we all get to guess until then!!!
bummer dude...
So,we never did get the real story. The party was last night.
The blog really is the best place to tell it.
Update is in order!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Is there some story behind this?
I was going to ask the same thing.
me too!!
So what's the story?
Ice, and following too close!
Don't you wish you knew. (Mom does NOT have the story right). I plan on telling the story only once so you will have to wait till the family party!
So we all get to guess until then!!!
bummer dude...
So,we never did get the real story. The party was last night.
The blog really is the best place to tell it.
Update is in order!
Post a Comment