Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting bigger everyday...

Brooklyn is getting bigger everyday. She is so much fun to take to the park and when she plays with friends. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks!

Taking a ride on her bike



Run Brooklyn Run!




My climber. Have I mentioned to any of you lately how she can climb into her high chair unassisted at the highest setting and onto the changing table as well?



Playing in the dirt. She was throwing it onto herself. I'm not sure why but she had a great time doing it!




Going for a second round!




Cute picture minus the nasal drip.





This is Brooklyn's little buddy Malachi. We traced him with chalk and then colored in his shirt and pants. I guess he thought it was so cute that he wanted to give himself a hug.





Brooklyn, I am learning is very girly. She has a purse that she carries around that has fake lipstick that she will put on you if you ask. Here she found her sunglasses and my watch and had them on walking around saying "Cheese, Cheese, Cheese!"



Here is a glance at some of her buddies.
Sarabella, Brooklyn, Emma, and Malachi.
She likes to look for Daddy in the morning. Although she prefers Mommy (BIG TIME), she always makes time to cuddle daddy and giving him kisses!
What a ham.
We love her and we are greatful she is such a sweet heart!
Are you impressed that I updated?

7 comments:

Susan said...

I am totally impressed that you updated!! Great job. It's fun to see Brooklyn change. She is starting to look less like a baby and more like a little kid. Cute girl!

Greg, Linds, and Avery said...

Totally impressed! Loved all the pictures...I was wondering what she was doing with that dirt. Glad you explained that...of course she was putting it on herself.

Tracie said...

Wow! Miracles happen! Cute pics.

Delene said...

Cute pictures!! And a ham she is!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Wow! You updated your blog! B is getting so big! I love her curls!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Hooray for new posts! She is absolutely ADORABLE! And, getting soo BIG!
I don't have my facebook account and realize that I forgot about to write you back...we talked to Addison's Dr. and he said that her head is not flat enough to be a concern, it seems like her bumbo is helping. Thanks for your concern and advice!

Rose said...

We love Brooklyn. So cute, and I am jealous of those curls.