Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Then and Now...a Year in Review!





Well we did it...we all survived. I can't believe that this last year has gone so fast. Brooklyn has been such a blessing in our lives and we are greatful for her cute personality that is starting to develop!

Here are a few of her Favorite things:
1. Baby Cheetos
2. Andy's room
3. Begging other Peoples food
4. Music...any kind, any place, any time!
5. Dancing
6. Computer keyboards
7. Books
8. Peek-a-boo/hide and seek
9. Daddys shoe laces (gross I know)
10. Daddys chapstick
11. Cuddling with Mommy
12. Jumping
13. Climbing and/or exploring
14. Her buddy Malachi
15. Milk
16. Being independent
17. Cell phones
18. Light Sockets
19. blowing kisses
20. giving mommy kisses
21. Being Chased
22. Stairs
23. Changing the Channel on the TV (holy annoying)

Anyway that's a few more than a few but we love her and there is so much of her to love we thought we would share!

16 comments:

Andy Bartholomew said...

such a cheese!

Mary Ann said...

yeah I know!

Weird but Happy said...

I love the new look, totally cute. The funnest (is that a word?) part of Brooklyn is here and now. They are so entertaining and cute as they can finally move around and really explore EVERYTHING!!!

Delene said...

I love that girl!!!

Natalie said...

Wow what a cute baby girl! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list! Check us out if you want...@ www.paulortonfamily.blogspot.com
Happy Blogging Cuz!

Susan said...

At least you have remotes and can change channels back to where they were.

Mandy said...

She is such a cutie Mary Ann! They grow up soooo fast!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for an update. I love your list. Kason and Brooklyn are pretty much the same.

Chelsey said...

WOW, IT'S SAD HOW FAST THEY REALLY GROW UP! HOW FAR APART IS BROOKLYN AND KASON? PRETTY CLOSE AREN'T THEY? SHE IS A DOLL, I LOVED WATCHING THE VIDEO OF HER TRYING TO GET THE CRACKER I REMEMBER NATE ALWAYS TRYING LITTLE TRICKS TO GET THE KIDS TO WALK TO HIM.

Rose said...

I can't believe it has been a year, either. It has really flown by. Cute slide show.

Mary Ann said...

Chelsey I believe Kason and Brooklyn are 5 days.

Lyndsie Miles said...

She is so cute! I love her big grin!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She really is a doll!

Chad and Sheena Christensen and Family said...

Hey maryann its sheena she is adorable. How did you get such a cute girl just kidding she is so cute. Thanks for finding me so when are you having another one.NO hurry im going on four so hurry it up.

Susan said...

The new year was a long time ago. It's time for something new.

Susan said...

You are about 5 months past due for an update.