Saturday, December 27, 2008

Learning to Walk

Brooklyn is learning to walk. She is doing pretty good. The farthest she has gone so far is seven steps...but she was bribed with jello! She knows whats good what can I say!

8 comments:

Weird but Happy said...

Yay, she's walking! I knew she would do it when she was ready. Time to babyproof the entire apartment, nothing is safe now!!!

Tracie said...

yeah brooklyn!!

Delene said...

I tried to comment yesterday and it froze my computer! She is just so smart! And cute and all the rest!

Rose said...

Good job Brooklyn! No running for awhile. Just get the walking down.

Mandy said...

She is soooo cute Mary Ann!

Rose said...

Cute border.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Look at her go!

Ron B said...

Is this the Mary Ann that married Jared Hawes? This is Brother Bartholomew, Jared's institute teacher and fellow bartholomew with roots in fayette. I have been trying to find you so I could ask you some questions about the Fayette Bartholomews