I believe it was Susan who said that as soon as you had your baby you would start updating more. She was right! cute pictures though
I am so glad you shared so many pics!! There is nothing better than a new baby! She is to die for cute!
Beautiful little girl!
My favorites are the one of Mom and Brooklyn and the picture of Brooklyn's eyes covered with the bow.
what a little gem. :) i love the picture of her with her bow... it makes me want to have 10 girls.
I like the one with the bow over the eyes...it looks like something Adam would do.
I'm ready for some new baby pics!!!! PLEASE!!!
Update! Update! Update!(PLEASE)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I believe it was Susan who said that as soon as you had your baby you would start updating more. She was right! cute pictures though
I am so glad you shared so many pics!! There is nothing better than a new baby! She is to die for cute!
Beautiful little girl!
My favorites are the one of Mom and Brooklyn and the picture of Brooklyn's eyes covered with the bow.
what a little gem. :) i love the picture of her with her bow... it makes me want to have 10 girls.
I like the one with the bow over the eyes...it looks like something Adam would do.
I'm ready for some new baby pics!!!! PLEASE!!!
Update! Update! Update!
(PLEASE)
Post a Comment