That is one big boy. I guess 3 months apart.
I say 2 months!
I guess 4 months
This sounds like a trick question. I guess they are two weeks apart. :-)
I'm with Susan - sounds like a trick question. I vote one month.
Since he belongs to me, I will guess he is 4 months exactly, to the day, older then Brooklyn is. I sure hope I'm right, =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is one big boy. I guess 3 months apart.
I say 2 months!
I guess 4 months
This sounds like a trick question. I guess they are two weeks apart. :-)
I'm with Susan - sounds like a trick question. I vote one month.
Since he belongs to me, I will guess he is 4 months exactly, to the day, older then Brooklyn is. I sure hope I'm right, =)
Post a Comment