Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jesse and Jen's Wedding

So this last week Jared and I had the oppurtunity to go to Michigan for his older brothers wedding. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the day!


Jen was so nice to Jesse!


Cutting the cake!


Me and my newest neice Audrey


Jen being walked down the isle by her dad!


Cute Flower girl!


My father-in-law, Karl, preformed the marriage. Here Jesse and Karl are watching Jen walk down the isle.


Jared and Seth Watching the ceremony. Jared was by far the best looking man there! (Of course this is a completely unbiased opinion)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of you in your formal.

Susan said...

OOH, me too.

Mary Ann said...

I didn't wear a formal....just a nice dress but I will see if some one else has a picture.

Delene said...

Did you wear a formal? Best post a picture!

Delene said...

Did you wear a formal? Best post a picture!

Rose said...

I thought you were shopping for a formal.