Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The wheels on the van goes round and round....

Fifty-four hours and seven states later, we are finally home. For the trip to Michigan we rented a van. And drove for what seemed like an eternity. Here are a few pics from the driving parts of out trip!!!!


Here is my favorite picture of them all. Bug-gut splattered windshield, with a beautiful sunset beyond.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys did a lot of sleeping.

Susan said...

Good job on the blog, MaryAnn. I'll add you to my links.

Tracie said...

Sweet!! A new blog to look at!!

Tracie said...

Are you ever going to update????

Susan said...

Update, please. I need to know what's going on in your life.

Susan said...

Where's that update you were talking about?

Anonymous said...

Mary where are you? I would love to see more pictures of you.

Tracie said...

HELLO???????!!!!!!