Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Cool Trick With My Camera!

Okay so today was my friend Leah's Birthday. She got a camera that is pretty much like mine. Another guy at work saw our cameras and showed us a trick....I think it is called color splashing?...Maybe! Here are some of the many pictures I took while playing around with the settings!


Malachi Bunnell ... I focused on the color of his eyes!


Brooklyn and Myself. Aren't we cute! (Purple Hues)

Brooklyn crawling around. (Brown hues)

Daddy and the Michigan blanket...I really like the yellow hues!

Brooklyn and Andy watching bones. (skin tones)

The birthday girl, Leah Kemeny. (red)

Her bouquet! (red)

Brooklyn and Malachi after work! (red)

Brooklyn was excited to see me after work. This is the color of her shirt!

Brooklyn, Cheide (pronounced shade), and Malachi (Browns again)

5 comments:

Weird but Happy said...

These pictures are amazing! I love the ones of Brooklyn, she is so beautiful!

Rose said...

That's fun. I'm sure my camera can do things that I don't know about.

Delene said...

That baby girl is getting cuter everyday!! I love her smile.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

COOL!! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

I want to know what kind of camera you have! That is a really AWESOME feature! Oh, and you and your family look great;)