Actually of those three choices....I think she looks most like Luke.
yes she looks like luke a lot
Luke! No question.
My vote is also on Luke
Not Michelle. I'll join in saying Luke but she looks like a feminine version.
I agree with Susan.
I don't know, but I can definitly see some of her mom in her. By the way-thanks for all the "funny emails" You always meet my expectations, but now I've learned not to open them while working at BYUHawaii.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Actually of those three choices....I think she looks most like Luke.
yes she looks like luke a lot
Luke! No question.
My vote is also on Luke
Not Michelle. I'll join in saying Luke but she looks like a feminine version.
I agree with Susan.
I don't know, but I can definitly see some of her mom in her. By the way-thanks for all the "funny emails" You always meet my expectations, but now I've learned not to open them while working at BYUHawaii.
Post a Comment